Monday, June 28, 2010

Marleen Says June 24th

How many years have I been coming to Oregon and why have I never been to Crater Lake? Wow. I don’t have words to adequately describe the beauty. The only other place I have felt that small is standing on the edge of the Grand Canyon. I have never seen a body of water so absolutely still, the color blue so intense, and reflections so perfect you can’t tell where the real landscape ends and the reflections begin. Astounding! The other thing I noticed was how friendly all the people were who were working there. I asked one woman where she lived and she said they have a motor home park for the people who work there and a bus that picks them up and brings them to work. She said it was a great jig. Work part time and play the other half. Maybe I’ll have to check that out for my retirement! I would almost think that they could make people pay in order to work

No comments:

Post a Comment