Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cadi says...

Cadi says. . .
Sorry I haven’t been, you know, keeping up with the blog, but Aunt Helen doesn’t have wireless. I’ll try to tell you about the last couple days. We arrived in Spokane on, Tuesday I think. We settled in and got to meet Ryan (Aunt Helen’s grandson, in his 20’s I think,) his fiancé Jen, or Jenny, and Doug (he’s Ryan’s father/Aunt Helen’s son.) I was really confused on the family thing, so I made a family tree the next morning and figured out who’s related to who, he’s my cousin, once removed, and all of that confusing stuff. Then, Cousin Cathy (she’s married to Doug) came and helped us go to Costco to buy food, and then to Target to get Josi a swimsuit. Josi left her swimsuit at home. By the way, you know the water slide I told you about a couple days ago? Well, I don’t know if Josi or Mom told you this story, but Josi tried to go down it in her shorts and t-shirt. She got stuck. Wanda and I watched the bottom of the slide. We heard squeaking noises in the slide and heard laughing or crying (we couldn’t tell.) It turns out that Josi was pushing herself all the way down the slide. She was laughing thankfully.
We were invited to Cousin Cathy’s house for dinner. So, we drove over there and I fell asleep for about twenty minutes under a flannel blanket, because I wasn’t feeling very good. That nap did me a lot of good. Anyway, there was strawberries and taco salad for dinner, but Josi and I got some other stuff. After dinner, we used Doug’s Internet and ate Lemon Meringue pie, YUM!
Today, we are going to go and see Ray, my mom’s uncle. . . how fun. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment